Shipping Status for the Week of Monday 3/19/18
Due to limited shipping this week because of the weather, our schedule is now full. Please check back next Saturday evening for the status of the following week.
We have many customers that have been waiting for the weather to warm up so it will take a bit to catch up with everyone.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation while we get your geckos to you safely and in the best of health. It should not be long before we are shipping every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (our regular schedule).
*The low temp in both locations must be above freezing (ours on the day the package ships and yours on the day it arrives) for us to ship safely. Exposure to freezing temps can cause neurological problems and death.
** The forecast can change to unsafe temps quickly this time of the year. All scheduled shipments are subject to being postponed should the temps become unsafe.
Shipping Request Form
*If the SRF is currently disabled, that means weather is unsafe, or we are all booked up for the week. In that case, please check back to schedule for the following week.
All Shipments are Scheduled Pending Safe Weather Conditions.
If your temps become unsafe after scheduling, please contact us to cancel or reschedule your shipment. If, on shipping day, we realize that we cannot safely ship your package due to extreme temps, we will contact you.
Wholesale Orders must be scheduled at least 1 week in advance.
This applies to anything larger than a 10 lot ordered from our Wholesale Crested Geckos section. If you need a wholesale order shipped out in a hurry, please contact us prior to placing your order, and we will do our best to accommodate you.