International Shipment Information
While we only ship geckos to US addresses, we have successfully worked with a number of US-based export brokers over the years. While we are happy to ship to the export broker of your choice, there are some things you should know up front.
- We do not get involved with the export process in any capacity. We can ship to a US-based exporter and then you would work with them to arrange interim care for the geckos, shipping, etc.
- We are unable to hold animals for extended periods of time for export. Generally speaking, the larger the order, the sooner it will need to be shipped.
- We maintain a strict "all sales final" policy, so it is recommended that you only place an order after you've made arrangements with an exporter and you're sure that you'll be able to receive your geckos.
- Wholesale orders intended for export need to ship to your exporter within 10 business days.
- We guarantee geckos will be delivered 100% healthy to your exporter, but no further health guarantees can be made. Once your reptiles are in the possession of your exporter, it is your responsibility to ensure those animals are given adequate care.
Recommended Reptile Exporters
This is an actual import/export business that specializes in shipping reptiles. They are based in Canada, but pick up US-based shipments in the US and export them from there.
Japan, South Korea
Steve Sykes at Geckos, Etc. does a lot of business in Asia and has been of help on numerous occasions. I'm not sure if they offer export services to everyone, but if you're in Asia, Steve would be a good person to check with.
Hong Kong & Other Parts of Asia
Chun Ku at Dynasty Reptiles has been exporting for years and has experience with big numbers. Chun has helped us get animals to customers in Hong Kong and other parts of Asia on occasion with great success.
Europe - Hamm Show
Dutch Dragon Import
For many years (as long as I can remember) we have sent geckos to every Hamm Show. We would ship to our friends at Reptile Industries, Florida, USA and they would export the animals from the US to the Hamm show, where Dutch Dragon Import would import and distribute the animals at the show. As you're likely aware, the Hamm show has been indefinitely canceled due to the COVID pandemic, so we are currently not accepting orders for delivery at Hamm. DDI may still offer import services and delivery to customers in Europe, but you would need to check with them.
FAQ about Distributor Quantities (200+)
A NOTE TO MASS IMPORTERS & EXPORT BROKERS
*** Distributor Quantities Currently Not Available For International Customers ***
If I buy ALL of your geckos, what's the price?
The lowest current price will be listed in the quantity discounts on the "product" page. We currently do not offer deeper discounts than what's shown on the website. Supply is too limited for the demand.
Do you have 300 hatchlings available?
No, and we will not be taking new distributor clients until 2023 at the earliest. Wholesale crested geckos are currently in high demand and low supply, here in the US.
If I place a deposit for hundreds of geckos, can you wait and ship when you have them available?
No. Doing such would defeat the purpose of selling them at wholesale prices. I much prefer to sell/ship smaller numbers of geckos as they become available.
NOTE: It's imperative that your exporter takes proper care of wholesale hatchling geckos while in transit.
Make sure that your exporter understands that they will need to set the geckos up and at least water them while in transit. They probably won't eat, nor do they need to, but fresh water and a dry cage are important. We ship on damp paper towels, in order to ensure they don't dehydrate in transit (if they get hot, etc.).