Payment Plan & Deposit Credit
- Payment plans up to 60 days are usually accepted with roughly 20% or more down.
- All Payments and Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you cannot complete your payment plan as agreed upon, store credit will be issued and a paper copy will be shipped to you.
- We are unable to send updated pictures of the gecko during the payment plan, due to limited time/resources.
Here you can send a deposit or make payments on a payment plan.
You may send any amount you would like in $50 increments.
HOW TO SEND A PAYMENT
1. Simply change the quantity to send the amount you want and the total will be shown in your cart.
2. List the ID Number of the Gecko(s) or Your Existing Order Number (if you have one) in the "Customer's Notes" field.
3. Choose "Ship With Existing Order - FREE" as your shipping option to remove the shipping charge.
- To pay $250 you would choose a quantity of 5 ($50 x 5 = $250).
- To pay $400 you would choose a quantity of 8 ($50 x 8 = $400).
- To pay $1,000 you would choose a quantity of 20 ($50 x 20 = $1,000).
IMPORTANT - This is ONLY for pre-approved payment plans that have already been discussed with Anthony.
We aren't always able to offer payment plans on all geckos, due to issues of rarity/demand, etc. We also have to agree to a certain schedule before starting a payment plan. Please get in touch with Anthony (email@example.com) to discuss payment plan details BEFORE sending a deposit.