Visual Het Empty Back - Bubblegum Line Tangerine Pinstripe - Bubblegum Line Tang/Lavender x Harry/Soft
All I can tell you right now is that his dorsal is the visual form of a type of Empty Back gene. It is an incomplete dominant gene, and if you breed two of these together, you get some babies with mostly blank (black) dorsals...the "supers" or homozygous form. Other than this, I've not talked about it in public since proving it out. I did sell some of these before I proved it out, so it's being priced accordingly (this gecko would not be cheap anyway, due to the amount of Tangerine pigment). I expect demand to run the price on this "empty back" type up like it did with Super Softs, once word gets out.
This guy was not bred for Soft Scale, but the gene was present in two of his four grandparents...good chance he has it, but no promises.
PRICE IS FIRM ON THIS ONE. :-)
Text AC to Make an Offer!
Feel free to text me offers or questions directly at 816-509-0712.
- Serious inquiries only please. Asking me the lowest I would go is not an offer.
- I will text you back with a coupon code for the appropriate discount or send a paypal money request if your offer is accepted.
- If it's a weekend, I may or may not be able to answer until Monday, but I will always text back ASAP if I'm available.
- Phone is set to silent when I go to bed, so no worries about texting late.
- Texting is preferred over phone calls. Our warehouse is metal, so any cell signal we get is spotty to non-existent.
Want to combine combine shipments with another order?
Our flat-rate $39 shipping charge covers an unlimited number of reptiles and you can combine an unlimited number of orders/reptiles for a single $39 shipping charge. If you would like this order shipped with another order that you've already paid for shipping on, just choose the Ship With Existing Order as the shipping option when you check out.